Get Your Order Fast!

Welcome To Greta's Guns

How To Purchase Firearms

We, Greta’s Guns, sell firearms, ammo, and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.

In order to Purchase Firearms Online:

You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.

  • Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Greta’s Guns meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.

  • Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.

    • If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at (805) 520-4867.

  • Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.

    • You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).

    • Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.

    • If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:

Greta’s Guns
Attn: Mike Iley
4228 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93063

E-Mail forms to:

  • Contact your FFL and tell them you want to transfer a firearm from Greta’s Guns. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
  • Once your FFL holder receives your firearm, you must pick it up.

***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.